Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Fresh update

Hey there, fresh-fans.

I know I said there would be another edition of Fresh before I went on holiday, but sadly it's just not going to happen. Been really busy with the "Making of the album" documentary I'm working on for the band Hooker, who I played on last week's show.

So I'm taking the rest of the week off (from Fresh, at least...i'm still going to be working like a dog), and will be back after the 10th of April with some brand new tunes, fresh from mind to media player.

Thanks for tuning in, and I hope you'll come back in 2 weeks for the new edition.

andrew

PS, can everyone please pray for some snow in Austria next week? The snowboarding isn't looking wonderful, but that's ok, cause the music is looking fantastic.

1 Comments:

Blogger photoNZ said...

That's OK Andrew, it just gives us something to look forward to! Go have a great 'holiday' and then get back to it!!

Cheers matey, ollie.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home